Eurocal 90/115 diverter valve diaphram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I need a little help, I need a new diaphram for a diverter valve on a Eurocal exterior 90/115 oil boiler .I cannot find any spares list in the installation manual or anything on the net,any help in tracking down this part would be very welcome. :(

Sponsored Links
It's a Standard Giacionni Diverter valve, however if you get a Diaphragm for a Grant Combi 90 MkII, it will fit, and Grant's diaphragm has been rated to handle very hot water temperatures kicked up by oil fired combi's
;)

It's a Standard Giacionni Diverter valve, however if you get a Diaphragm for a Grant Combi 90 MkII, it will fit, and Grant's diaphragm has been rated to handle very hot water temperatures kicked up by oil fired combi's
;)

Thanks Boilerman2
you were absolutly right the diaphrams from both boilers are the same,picked one up yesterday from local Plumb Center and fitted it this morning jobs a good un :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back