Eurolite Module Inserts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to replace some BT socket module inserts with RJ45 module inserts on our wall sockets.

I found out that the wall sockets are Eurolite and they do module inserts of different types (full catalogue here: https://prolinesales.co.uk/new-brochures/Eurolite Catalogue 2021.pdf).

The modules I need to order are "Data Module R007 White".

The problem is I cannot find any suppliers or at least google doesn't seem know of any. Does anyone know where I can order the Eurolite RJ45 module inserts from?

I've attached a photo to highlight what I'm looking for.

For clarity all socket modules are wired back to an RTJ45 patch panel which is turn wired to a network switch - we have no phone lines at our home, only internet (fibre optic). For now it's mystery how the BT sockets are meant to work but we don't need them anyway.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8273.jpg
    IMG_8273.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 38
Sponsored Links
Looking through the catalogue doesn't give a definitive answer, but I'm pretty sure that any standard euro-module should fit that module plate.
Plenty available from Screwfix, Toolstation, Amazon etc.
Worth a try! :)

As the faceplate is a standard 4 gang euro module any euromodule rj45 socket will fit.
I always use Excel modules as they are good quality and reliable. I had to take back a couple of unknown make ones to Toolstation as the wires wouldn't push in.

cat6 modules are also available cheaply these days

Last edited:
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
As the faceplate is a standard 4 gang euro module any euromodule rj45 socket will fit.
I always use Excel modules as they are good quality and reliable. I had to take back a couple of unknown make ones to Toolstation as the wires wouldn't push in.

cat6 modules are also available cheaply these days
That’s great - thanks very much, I’ll order some

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back