Europe: In or out?

Europe: In out or continue to dither.

• We've got to say in. It's safer long-term.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • We've got to get out. Either we sink or swim.

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • I think we should carry on as we are - neither in nor out.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
I have yet to see or hear of any argument that states how we would be better off. The politicians of every creed seem to bottle out.

I know that if we pull out, every car manufacturer will leave this country.

How will that effect unemployment and GDP as most of the cars are exported.

I have yet to see or hear of any argument that states how we would be better off. The politicians of every creed seem to bottle out.

I know that if we pull out, every car manufacturer will leave this country.

How will that effect unemployment and GDP as most of the cars are exported.

Lets turn it around,how has the life of me and my family been enhanced by being part of this union and how will it be further enhanced by remaining in it.

Please do not turn it around without answering my post.

That is the idea of discussion. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I'll answer I want out, now persuade me by revealing how has the life of me and my family been enhanced by being part of this union and how will it be further enhanced by remaining in it.

I'll answer I want out, now persuade me by revealing how has the life of me and my family been enhanced by being part of this union and how will it be further enhanced by remaining in it.

For one, it is not an union. and as I have never said whether it is good or bad.

As to your families enhancement, I cannot answer that as I have no details of you or your family.

So what does the U in Manchester U stand for.
Whats that got to do with Europe, you wanted a discussion so enter into some reasoned dialogue.

I have never asked for a discussion.

You wanted to know what union meant.

So tell me how you and your family will be better off out of Europe.

And what it will do for Sterling.

Whats that got to do with Europe, you wanted a discussion so enter into some reasoned dialogue.

I have never asked for a discussion.

That is the idea of discussion. :rolleyes:

You mentioned it.

What will it do for sterling, not a lot its already been devalued by 45% against the Euro over the last few years.
How will we as a family be better off,currently as a country we pay between £40 million and £50 million a day into the EU for what? that money should be spent on hospitals,roads etc thus benefiting me as a citizen of this country.

Sponsored Links
Back