Europe: In or out?

Europe: In out or continue to dither.

• We've got to say in. It's safer long-term.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • We've got to get out. Either we sink or swim.

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • I think we should carry on as we are - neither in nor out.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats that got to do with Europe, you wanted a discussion so enter into some reasoned dialogue.

I have never asked for a discussion.

That is the idea of discussion. :rolleyes:

You mentioned it.

What will it do for sterling, not a lot its already been devalued by 45% against the Euro over the last few years.
How will we as a family be better off,currently as a country we pay between £40 million and £50 million a day into the EU for what? that money should be spent on hospitals,roads etc thus benefiting me as a citizen of this country.

You have answered your own question.. For What. You do not know, so not qualified to answer

There has been far too much money spent on hospitals etc.
That is why we are in the ****e.

And as a citizen, you should want the best for this country.

Do you think the same about more than that being spent on Scotland and Wales.

Sponsored Links
Google wrote

If we left the EU, we could negotiate a free trade agreement – what most of us want. Why should they refuse? We buy more from them than they buy from us – our trade deficit with the EU is over £3bn every month. The EU already has free trade agreements with 53 countries - as diverse as Switzerland and Mexico – why not with us? World Trade Organisation rules would make it illegal to discriminate against the UK

You have answered your own question.. For What. You do not know, so not qualified to answer

That is why we are in the s***te.

If we pull out there will be even more to spend on the Wales and Scotland.How do you become unqualified on how to give an opinion,as for being in the ****e I don't think spending on the infrastructure of the country as contributed in way.

Google wrote

If we left the EU, we could negotiate a free trade agreement – what most of us want. Why should they refuse? We buy more from them than they buy from us – our trade deficit with the EU is over £3bn every month. The EU already has free trade agreements with 53 countries - as diverse as Switzerland and Mexico – why not with us? World Trade Organisation rules would make it illegal to discriminate against the UK

And would then have to negotiate with Europe to import.. Would lose about 95% of our manufacturing due to the manufacturers moving their factories from G.B. to Europe.

What then would we have to sell.

Sponsored Links

That is why we are in the s***te.

If we pull out there will be even more to spend on the Wales and Scotland.How do you become unqualified on how to give an opinion,as for being in the s***te I don't think spending on the infrastructure of the country as contributed in way.

So how are we going to pay for all the infantile borrowing that was wasted on infrastructure that has done absolutely nothing to enhance this country.

And would then have to negotiate with Europe to import

Are you suggesting european manufacturers wouldn't want to export to the UK any more?
Lose 95% of our manufacturing? What manufacturing?
Most of whats left of it has already moved to the far east due to cumbersome eu red tape. The rest employ as many foreigners as possible just in order to survive.

What has decimated UK manufacturing more than anything is retailers relentlessy sourcing their products in the far east where manufacturing costs are low. And is motivated by increased costs at home. Rents, rates, insurance, high taxes, store staffing costs etc.

I've never trusted pro europeans. They all seem to put their own personal vested interests first.
And then use scaremongering tactics to silence any dissent.

Worth a read below, I feel EU needs us more than we need them as the EU sells a lot more to us than we sell to them and they wouldn't risk it.

http://www.democracymovementsurrey.co.uk/canweleave.html

http://www.democracymovementsurrey.co.uk/BritainoutsidetheEU.html

Some more here, also have a look at Vernon Coleman website

Could Britain survive outside the EU?

And from Tony B lair,

"Of course, Britain could survive outside the EU...We could probably get access to the single market as Norway and Switzerland do..."
Tony Blair , Speech in Ghent, 23rd February 2000

Pull our politics outs, and send our warplanes in to bomb them all back to the stone age.

No need..... The EU Gravy train is hurtling full speed towards an abyss.... In five years time we will shudder when we think back to the day the Euro collapsed........ We will all be back in the stone age, civil unrest in mainland Europe, they will not be able to afford the cars that the UK makes..... Time to get our salesmen off out to the new emerging markets where their new money loves British made luxury goods.... The stuff that the Chinese can't do...
The Scotch manufacturers are working flat out to export to China and Russia... Recently visited St Petersberg and Range Rovers were the four wheel drive of choice.... Britain can do it without the shackles that Europe has lumbered you guys with..... Just remember, Quality and image must be everything.....Bye bye EU, Britain won't miss you

Can I have my black passport back now?

Didn't know you were black. :eek:

Land Rover is Indian owned. We sold out.

The euro won't collapse.
German and French leaders would have red hot pokers shoved up their arzes before that happens.

LR-Jaguar are indeed owned by TATA but they are British designed and built.... Britain has the talent to build new marques.... Or revive old ones

The euro won't collapse.
German and French leaders would have red hot pokers shoved up their arzes before that happens.

Bend over Sarkosy...... It has already become too big for Germany and France to control.... They will have to fund the Euro Pigs for the foreseeable future....

What everyone seems to miss is that all of these new treaties have to be implemented in every EU country.... Agreeing is one thing, making them work is another..... I predict a riot!

The second vote to stay in just went up.
That will be Jd's. :mrgreen:

RYME64 WROTE [/quote]

And would then have to negotiate with Europe to import.. Would lose about 95% of our manufacturing due to the manufacturers moving their factories from G.B. to Europe.

What then would we have to sell.

95% of our manufacturing :( your to late its gone already :(

The UK is a service provider now, there was a documentry a few months ago talking about among other things a company called ARM based in Cambridge i think, they make nothing, i'll rephrase that, THEY MAKE NOTHING!! last year they they did MAKE something like £6billion :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back