European Referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have we got to wait until 2017, busy at the printers are they. Why cant we have a lottery style voting slip with other things on it, death penalty, stop all immigration and refugees, repatriation, going green becoming another u.s state or whatever and then we can see democracy in action not the shambles we have where 5% of the population votes for a party, ukip, and ends up with one seat. snp polls same number of votes and gets 55 seats, never mind being run from Brussels its more likely to be from Edinburgh.
Waiting until 2017 to have a referendum gives Camoron 2 whole years to come up with an excuse not to have a referendum.

Sponsored Links
Not sure if this has been raised but whT implications are there if the vote in Scotkand is overwhemingly for staying 'in' and Engkand wants out?

Not sure if this has been raised but whT implications are there if the vote in Scotkand is overwhemingly for staying 'in' and Engkand wants out?

For starters any referendum will be UK wide If the UK electorate decide they want out, us Scots will have to follow suit. What the SNP will do is probably push for independence again after the referendum. Then an independent Scotland would have to apply to the EU for membership (would the EU want an independent Scotland though??) ;) ;)

For starters any referendum will be UK wide If the UK electorate decide they want out, us Scots will have to follow suit. What the SNP will do is probably push for independence again after the referendum. Then an independent Scotland would have to apply to the EU for membership (would the EU want an independent Scotland though??) ;) ;)

I think that would suit everyone.

I believe that if the UK left the EU, Brussels would welcome an independent Scotland with open arms. Another rich country to balance the poor ones. Someone's got to finance them and we wouldn't be pouring in our hard-earned money any more.

Sponsored Links
Don't panic....

wuulZzT.jpg

Our Liege returneth to complete the quest..

WRkH20X.jpg

Ceylon, great picture of Farage as Knight,

It really shows the truth: that while pretending to be UKIP, he's really EIP!

Ceylon, great picture of Farage as Knight,

It really shows the truth: that while pretending to be UKIP, he's really EIP!

Not quite: EWNIIP

But he doesn't have any NI or Wales emblems on him, he's dressed as an English Knight!

he has a daffodil up his aarse :LOL:

And I think there may have been a sheep just out of shot below that bottom picture.

All the puns etc above very funny😄😄

So sheep shot rather than cheap shot?

All the puns etc above very funny😄😄

So sheep shot rather than cheap shot?

We shouldn't really, should we? After all, Nosey's a Welshman* and I'm surprised he hasn't stuck his oar in.

*At least, he keeps saying "boyo" all the time. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back