Eurosec PR5648 Rev 1.0 keeps alarming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am in dire need of some help. I moved into my bungalow in North Staffordshire approximately 3.5 years ago. The guy I bought the bungalow off did not have any details on the system but his nephew and installed it for him and he promised to get him out to give me an overview. After numerous attempts to get this sorted I gave in. I now have an issue with the system saying that that we have a battery fault. I have no idea where to look to find a battery I can replace. To cut a long story short, is there anyone out there who lives not too far away who can come out later today to get the system sorted please?

I am having to babysit the system overnight as it just decides to start alarming about every hour.

Please reply here or PM me asap in the morning please?

Thanks, Graham.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
The battery in side the control panel is faulty
You need to replace asap as it will keep bleeping
Screwfix is quickest place to get battery from

Hi Handymanjo.

Thank you for getting back to me so early. when you say the control panel, do you mean the keypad? I have opened that up but cannot see a battery? Is it a small silver disk type battery I am looking for? Thanks, Graham?

Sponsored Links
Bungalow, look in the loft for the power supply/control panel, 99 times out of 100 in a bungalow that's where you will find it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back