Euro Sec PR5648

Ohhh right. I never saw that thanks but I’d rather just forget it, it don’t really effect me that much just a silly noise and number after setting every time I’ve learnt to ignore it. Thank u again and will come back to update.

Sponsored Links
Citizen Advice Bureau.

They can advise on whether the installer broke the law with respect to the installation and what he has done to tie you to his services if indeed he has.

If the engineer has locked your panel getting another engineer out would probably tell you the panel needs replacing.

However you using it for 10 years would suggest that the service timer which you say has been active since day 1 hasn't locked you out?

Some panels have different timers, 1st gives you the warning when the time expires, 2nd every time you arm and disarm, and the worst kind which is the panel locks out completely

get the feeling your not giving the whole story, so difficult to give comprehensive advice on succesful resolution.

I have given the honest story. He installed it 10 years ago, after year 1 a service due noise came up after setting the alarm and telephone number came up I called him and asked him he why has put his own code and service number on the panel informing me about services etc and asked him to come and remove it which he refused to come back to remove it for free and requested a call out fee to remove it which I felt was unfair. I have not spoken to him since and have always simple changed the battery’s myself and had zero issues apart from on setting it his number comes and says service due. That’s it.

Sponsored Links
Hi hope you can help I am having problems with my alarm. It sets okay but when alarm goes off I no longer get a call telling me. I have playing around with it and done something now every time I leave the house and set the alarm it rings my mobile number and every other number I have numerousky please advise

Start a new post with information of control panel.
Think you may have a Cpx model ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back