Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone else watching it?

Best laugh I've had in ages!!

The freak in tin foil gets my vote.

Terry Wogan is on top form :D

Sponsored Links
Don't watch it anymore, got fed up with wogan constantly prattling on even during the performances and spoils it for me.

Sponsored Links
Well I just got home from watching it on big screen on the pub... I genuinely thought Ukraine would win and we would be second, how wrong was I.........

IIRC we got 7 points, and we were voted for by Ireland and Malta :oops:

At least we didn't finish last :LOL:

I thought we got 7 points from Ireland and 12 from Malta... either way as soon as I knew I wouldn't get to here 'UK... nill points' I turned it off. I also didn't watch the performances, my sense of humour during eurovision was severely lacking - probably due to the fact I really really really hate Terry Wogan!

i think whats spoilt it is the ridiculous "we live next door to you so you can have our votes" voting

Thermo said:
i think whats spoilt it is the ridiculous "we live next door to you so you can have our votes" voting
That's been going on for ages. Now the Eastern European countries just copy what western countries have been doing for years. And they are with more ;)

Watch it with the teletext subtitles on next year and you'll see what they're really singing about :LOL:

Waste of TV time, money and a lot of toher things..

Should be banned..and since when has Israel been in Europe? They are in the Middle East which is the Arabian Plate and not geologically or geographically Europe.

What sham.

Sponsored Links
Back