Eurovow Max Dbox

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I've been looking through different forums, websites, ebay, etc. and theres a lot of debate as to whether these boxes work, crash a lot, remotes don't work, automatically update themselves/don't automatically update themselves and you haev to spend ages on the net trying to find software, etc. Can someone please dispell the myths and please give me the lowdown before buying one?

Also, different people seem to have very different opinions on each of the above boxes (i.e. from saying one brand is a lot better than another to saying that the Eurovox is great and then other people saying that its terrible). Again can someone please recommend which is best in all respects?

Finally, the Eurovox max says it updates itself ubt on some websites that well it it says that "software is not supplied". Why does it need software if it updates automatically once connected? Also, where do you get the software from?

Thanks a lot to anyone and everyone who can comment.

Sponsored Links
What does this have to do with UK Electrics?

consider it moved

Not entirely sure but it is on this forum that I was told about Euro vox, chipped boxes, etc. - I was asking about how "cable" worked and whether it was or was not electrics (i.e. could you extend "cable" within your home in a similar manner to normal electrical circuits) etc and I was told to buy these boxes, etc. So i thought that some of the guys who first mentiuoned them could give me some insight into how they work given that they told me they owned them.

Sponsored Links
Back