Ever done this?

Sponsored Links
RF Lighting said:
Eddie M said:

Dont.

Buy them at your local Post Office.
Theres no queues at the dvla website though. Give me an advantage of buying from the p off.

I have to drive there, PAY for parking, queue with the pensioners and dole scroungers for 20 minutes, wait for the cashiers to explain their latest credit card and the new stamp system to an old dear whose hearing aid is switched off, all the time having to put up with the 60's decor and dim lighting that most post offices seem to have. Then theres the people with a suitcase full of parcels they want to arrive tomorrow who get there at 5:25. :evil:

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
Give me an advantage of buying from the p off.

The friendly chap behind the counter, and human interaction.
My inheritance too

having to put up with the 60's decor and dim lighting that most post offices seem to have.

No dim lighting in ours :LOL:

T'was fully refitted two years ago.
60s peg board before then though

Diyisfun said:
empip said:

Best de-synchronise the MOT and road FUND license ... saves having to 'sorn' if car fails mot and has to wait for spares or dosh !!
Can take a vehicle for MOT by appointment if current MOT has run out, at least that's how it used to be ..

;)

Agree with first part, as for driving without MOT you can only be driving it to have the MOT & there must be an appointment. So you cant say yes I was just going down the road to get an MOT
"MOTEST" centres don't take appointments so that's put paid to that theory!

Back