Everest

Sponsored Links
Yes enyam. My point was forsaking a summit attempt (eg 5 hours for the last 100m vertical climb) if a fellow person needs comfort in their last minutes / hours slightly lower down the upper slopes.

I guess there are unwritten rules and you go full in knowledge this is so.

Mr Dubya. No offense intended, but I have a theory.

I've always had mountain climbers down as bored cyclists. Are you a cyclist????

Sponsored Links
A great challenge, but rather you than me? I had altitude sickness in Val Thorens for 2 days!!

I heard a few months ago that a planned 'clean-up' of Everest was being implemented.

Local sherpas are taking a skip type thing with them, to clean up all the bodies and general sh*t left behind from thoughtless climbers.

I'd have thought it would have all been covered with snow.??? :confused: :confused: Apparently not.

They gonna do it in the summer.

its great to be adventure, but everest that is a tough one,challenge of a liftime event. hope you do well.

http://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...-worlds-tallest-mountain-8632372.html[/QUOTE]

Very interesting reading.

yes, i seen the documenties,love mountains, i learned you gota be 100 percent fit, acclimatize, and have the best gear you can get. i noticed that when they got to the summit, the most dangerouse part was on the way back down.

Why do they leave the bodies up there? They can fly helicopters to the top ffs.
Just been looking at some images of them. Real gruesome.
Dumb asses's.

Sponsored Links
Back