Evinox UA10 Room Controller showing LP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have an Evinox UA10 Room Controller showing an LP message and flickering constantly (like this). I have looked into the user manual but there's no mention of any LP. My first guess was that it stands for "Low Pressure" but the boiler shows a normal pressure. My second guess would be "Low Power". Tried to open it and it has a 3V Lithium Battery but it's glued to the motherboard so I'm not sure if it's normal to change its battery as removing it will damage the rest. I've been told it's plugged directly to the power so there is no need to change any battery.

Anybody had this problem before and has any advice?

Sponsored Links
How old is the controller? Might be that the 3v lithium battery has gone?

I would have expected longer than that. It appears to be a heat interface unit, looks like there’s technical assistance available, I’d try contacting them? Might be that they own the unit, or support it?

T: 01372 722277
Email: [email protected]

Sponsored Links
Hi, did you ever find out what the LP fault was? I’m having the same issue. No heating but hot water ok.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back