Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Or the rows of hospital beds left empty as the pandemic didn't take off as envisaged.
People adhered to official guidance to maintain a minimum distance and stay indoors to avoid spreading the virus. Sound common sense.(y)

Sponsored Links
No need to open a doctors door when you've maintained a distance from disease carrying covid deniers.(y)

Sponsored Links
1. It was an unknown virus. Medical staff were highly exposed and needed as much protection as possible.

2 imagine not having bed space and needing it suddenly

There were loads of deaths in care homes due to covid.
I agree, I’ve never said anything like that. Please either quote what I’ve said or don’t quote. As your tendency to twist is boring.

I’ve stated Covid was overly used as a cause of death. And a lot of the deaths could have been avoided.

It was an unprecedented situation. And hats off to all front line workers. They deserve medals, Covid was running riot.

Or the rows of hospital beds left empty as the pandemic didn't take off as envisaged.
That comment crops up but the explanation is simple. They had to move a lot of staff over to handling covid. There is no point in filling a bed if there is no staff to look after the patient. There are also problems with moving staff back and forwards between covid and none covid areas.

Take the whole shebang, what was the problem? Covid, end of but stupid farts still rattle on and on.

That comment crops up but the explanation is simple. They had to move a lot of staff over to handling covid. There is no point in filling a bed if there is no staff to look after the patient. There are also problems with moving staff back and forwards between covid and none covid areas.

Take the whole shebang, what was the problem? Covid, end of but stupid farts still rattle on and on.
No the problem was it was over played to terrify the masses. Which it did!

No more people died overall than in previous years. But silly folk like you can’t believe you fell for it and have no choice, so double down on your argument.

Which is understandable because admitting it would take being brave and the masses are sheep. Bahh

Last edited:
No the problem was it was over played to terrify the masses. Which it did!

No more people died overall than in previous years. But silly folk like you can’t believe you fell for it and have no choice, so double down on your argument.

Which is understandable because admitting it would take being brave and the masses are sheep. Bahh

Pure piffle.

I suppose the six million deaths around the world is a manufactured figure from the WHO.

Not “likely” without proof!
Give it up,

"Official reporting of the numbers of people dying in care homes from Covid-19 is increasingly being seen as a significant underestimate, and we may be looking at just the tip of the iceberg."

Sponsored Links
Back