Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
Not tin foil - not - anti vax - not none of those-- just people who did not believe borris johnson/ dom cummings/ matt hancock
What sources did you get your beliefs from?

I listened to virologists, epidemiologists and other scientists: people like Tim Spector, Chris Smith etc and read extensively through scientific reports on places like nature.com

So perhaps you can explain what research you did to form your views

My horse is saddled up and ready to respond at any time to the tinfoil hatter bullsh!t.
We have noticed. But all you do is google a response. You did have any original thoughts!

Sad really.

Sponsored Links
What sources did you get your beliefs from?

I listened to virologists, epidemiologists and other scientists: people like Tim Spector, Chris Smith etc and read extensively through scientific reports on places like nature.com

So perhaps you can explain what research you did to form your views
He’s previously stated where his thought train comes from. Don’t be ignorant

No, demonstrable facts. I know the truth hurts.
So to be clear then, if you dont take the vaccine for Covid you’re a tin foil hatter ? It’s that simple to you ?

Please try and answer yes or no

So to be clear then, if you dont take the vaccine for Covid you’re a tin foil hatter ? It’s that simple to you ?

Please try and answer yes or no
if you think the vaccine is more dangerous than covid -then you are a tin foil hatter
if you think covid is just a mild virus -then you are a tin foil hatter
if you refuse to admit that the vaccine is far safer than risk of covid -then you are a tin foil hatter

if you think the vaccine is more dangerous than covid -then you are a tin foil hatter
if you think covid is just a mild virus -then you are a tin foil hatter
if you refuse to admit that the vaccine is far safer than risk of covid -then you are a tin foil hatter
I can’t remember saying the above ? But that doesn’t stop the Gobshite does it.

And for the last time, please stop butting in. It’s rude and childish

He claims the vaccine is gene therapy. Do you?
Have I ever said that?

I just didn’t fancy the vaccine and cracked on. And I’ve been made to feel an outcast. I don’t think that’s fair ?

I kept people’s boilers going and even did some plumbing, which I hate in the lockdown.

People who stayed at home are hailed as heroes though.

Sponsored Links
Back