Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Both sides behave the same.

That's the point lol.
No they don't. These threads wouldn't even exist if antivaxxers stopped bringing the subject up.

Live and let live. I have no idea what they are trying to achieve, and neither do they.

Trumps disinfectant advice.

So much said, in so few words, I agree. Don't you?
When he qualified the statement it miraculously became word salad lol
You've got to see the interview in it's full context and not the cropped version thrown to those gullible enough to swallow it

It wasn't advice.

You don't get it, do you?
Correct, but he did say.....

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

When he qualified the statement it miraculously became word salad lol
You've got to see the interview in it's full context and not the cropped version thrown to those gullible enough to swallow it
If you want to take Trumps advice or medical comments over that of the medical profession, then you feel free.

No they don't. These threads wouldn't even exist if antivaxxers stopped bringing the subject up.

Live and let live. I have no idea what they are trying to achieve, and neither do they.
So to prove me wrong, you double down on my criticism?

"Antivaxxers"

You have no more interest in fact or reason than those you try to negate.

Odd behaviour.

Correct, but he did say.....

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."
And what is wrong with this then exactly?

It's beyond comprehension why anybody would not want to hold governments to account. The thalidomide scandal took 11 years to come under the microscope and then the scandal of infected blood the madness surrounding foot and mouth where animals died ruining farmers livelihoods. Then more recently the scandal of the post office, then if you raise concerns about the jab the shutters go up from the gullible in the belief governments are as pure as the driven snow.
Crazy.

then if you raise concerns about the jab
But you don't. It's all gut feeling, you have never posted anything to back up your view, ever.
It's beyond comprehension why anybody would not want to hold governments to account.
Then go and do that if you wish. Bleating about it on a DIY forum will do diddly squat.

Sponsored Links
Back