Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

If you have, and continue to invest your body in the COVID vaccine, then you will defend that decision to the death (literally).
Same for not taking it.

It's a leap of faith. It's a religious action. Logic and sense have no bearing on your decision either way.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Logic and sense have no bearing on your decision either way.
One is based on science and evidence, the other on rabid conspiracy theories.

There is a big, big, difference.

But you don't. It's all gut feeling, you have never posted anything to back up your view, ever.

Then go and do that if you wish. Bleating about it on a DIY forum will do diddly squat.
If your coming out with sh*te like that then you obviously are oblivious to the mechanics of forums. It's not about changing government policy it's about trying to get a handle about why people think like they do. It could be age related, experience in a particular field, environmental circles that a person moves in etc etc.

it's about trying to get a handle about why people think like they do.
I believe what I do because of the overwhelming evidence for my position, both practical and scientific.

Why do you believe what you do?

If your coming out with sh*te like that then you obviously are oblivious to the mechanics of forums. It's not about changing government policy it's about trying to get a handle about why people think like they do. It could be age related, experience in a particular field, environmental circles that a person moves in etc etc.
And which bit of that allows you to speak with knowledge of why a vaccine is wrong

One is based on science and evidence, the other on rabid conspiracy theories.

There is a big, big, difference.
Both suffer the same.

You are being rabid in your defense.

Science and evidence demand inspection and questions not the opposite.

Science and evidence demand inspection and questions not the opposite.
Of course, as much scrutiny as possible.

But I've asked some people on here what they believe and why. The answer being they can't say why because the truth has been censored and removed from the internet.

I'm happy to try and defend my position. That's the complete opposite of those who think it is all a con.

You did it yourself. I showed you that 92% of NHS staff had the vaccine before the threat of job losses came in. Why would they do that if they knew the "truth"?

Sponsored Links
Back