Expensive car yet completely thick.

GMH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been out shopping today and I've noticed (as I have on many occasions before) that a large number of expensive car owners are completely illiterate.

The reason I say this is that they seem unable to read the signs in car parks which read "Parking for blue badge holders only".

They seem to be so stupid that they're even unable to grasp the simple symbol painted on the ground within the parking space which shows a wheelchair.

How did these simple people get the cars they have without being unable to read?

;)

Sponsored Links
cheafurs day off, and they cant read the sign on the ground because they have parked on it

I find scratching the wheel chair symbol into their bonnet with your key gets the message accross!!! :evil:

Sponsored Links
one other thing though.

how do you know some one is not regiterd dissabled?

did you know that you dont have ot be dissabled to get a blue badge?

eg. your child is registered dissabled, but since they are not old enough to drive you can still qualify for a dissabled badge.

also not all dissabliites can be physicaly seen.

an old boss of mine his partner always parked in the dissbled bit, one day i asked how come? she took her leg off and threw it at me. :LOL:

no she didnt really, she expalined she has some disease or other, that basicaly means she cant walk far, so she looks 110% but isn't even 80%

breezer said:
eg. your child is registered dissabled, but since they are not old enough to drive you can still qualify for a dissabled badge.

I have a blue badge as my son has autisim and struggles to walk.

I've lost count of the number of arguments I've got into when I've took him shopping in the van and been confronted by somebody who's convinced I'm taking the p**s.

And I've never used the badge if I haven't had my son with me.

I have no problems at all with people who have disabled badges stuck in their window parking in disabled spaces.. as long as the person on the photograph is with them or being picked up by them..

the dissabled badges come with a photo card.. or did when my mother had one for when she took my grandad shopping..

it's the people who park there and display no badge.. even if they are clearly dissabled.. the badge needs to be displayed.. that's the rules..

I have gotten into many arguments with idiots who park in these spaces.. and have on occasion ended up looking like an ass when the old lady they are there to pick up comes out with a zimmer frame..

I was nearly arrested once when I took particular offence at one moron in a big pick up who swung in, jumped out and waltzed into the shop.. not a sign of a blue badge and not even a creak of arthritis..

so I took out a large dry wipe marker and wrote nasty things to and about him all over his nice silver pickup..

how was I to know that drywipe markers don't wipe off some things...

it ended with me having to pay to get his pickup t-cut and waxed to get the wrighting off..

Here is a question.

Disabled people demand and deserve equal rights. They, like other minority groups, demand to be treated the same as able bodied people.

So why on earth do they get special treatment in car parks? If you want equality, park in a normal bay, as many do when the few disabled bays are full.

Let me make this very clear here, this is not my view, I actually get annoyed when none blue badge holders block up disabled bays, the above is simply a mischievous question that does often sit in my head. Personally I think there should be more disabled bays.

ColJack said:
I was nearly arrested once when I took particular offence at one moron in a big pick up who swung in, jumped out and waltzed into the shop.. not a sign of a blue badge and not even a creak of arthritis..

so I took out a large dry wipe marker and wrote nasty things to and about him all over his nice silver pickup..

If you're ever in Nottingham there's a few pints with your name (in drywipe marker ;) ) on them!

Why single out expensive car drivers though?

Moronic owners of all sorts car type abuse disabled bays.

After a lifetime of having a severly disabled father I can agree with OP.

Just because people can afford expensive cars they automatically think this makes then above the law and better than anyone else. Arrogant pompous bastads. :mad:

It beats me how disabled people need to park right near the door because they are disabled in some way yet once inside can walk round and round a superstore for hours.

gas4you said:
Just because people can afford expensive cars they automatically think this makes then above the law and better than anyone else. Arrogant pompous bastads. :mad:

I'm sorry but that is a massive generalisation and completely without justification.

Yes some people who drive expensive cars are arrogant turds, but that does mean that all drivers of expensive cars are "arrogant and pompous", infact some might just be courteous and law abiding citizens.

Sponsored Links
Back