experience required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello to all. I wonder if there's any electricians out there who could use an extra pair of hands. A few months ago I completed one of those intensive electrical training courses. I have tried getting a job but all companies want experience, so there's the catch. No experience no job, no job no experience. If there's any electricians in or around Leicestershire who could help me gain some hands on experience I would be very grateful. Obviously I would not expect any payment. I have helped rewire a house and changed a couple of consumer units, so not complete novice.

Sponsored Links
It's a pity you aren't local to me.

My apprentice is still off with a broken wrist, and will be until mid Feb at the earliest.

(I'm in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, South West Scotland)

Thanks for the reply baldelectrian, but I think you're just a little out of my way. I appreciate the thought.

Sponsored Links
Hello Baldelectrician,

I have experience and think I could be of use to you.

Is it a job your proposing or a freebie work experience!?

Hello baldelectrician, good to see that you might have the help you need while your apprentice is laid up. While I'm here let me have another plug (sorry about the pun) for myself. Any sparkies in or around Leicestershire that could help me out with some work experience, would be greatly appreciated.

wizard

update my apprentice has just informed me he may be leaving to join another company.

I am in search of somone to assist possibly not short term

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back