Exports fall

Sponsored Links
Oh dear Bodd, I did not say 'important'.

I said 'less important'

Germany Traded with a country of 65 million. A country 8 million now trades just as much. The Austrians must be eating lots of Frankfurters.

If I were German I'd be thinking there's a country of 65 million that we can work with and boost trade. Once this is all settled.

Germany Traded with a country of 65 million. A country 8 million now trades just as much. The Austrians must be eating lots of Frankfurters.

If I were German I'd be thinking there's a country of 65 million that we can work with and boost trade. Once this is all settled.

I dont understand.

You want Germany to do a trade deal?

But you dont want:
Single market
Customs union
Regulatory alignment

So you want Germany to give you a frictionless trade deal, but you want border checks, rules of origin checks, different regulations.

Why are you asking Germany for something you dont want (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

And that folks is the stupidity of Brexit.

If you dont understand I suggest asking Ress Mogg to explain it :ROFLMAO:

Why?

Brexiteers think Germany will blink.

That article implies Germany is becoming less reliant on the UK market, not more

Strange comment, not if Germany is about to enter recession, as is being widely reported.

Sponsored Links
Strange comment, not if Germany is about to enter recession, as is being widely reported.

Not as strange as the argument about using no deal as a negotiating lever.

Eepecially as its a lever for a deal Leavers dont want.

In any case, no deal is not an event, nerely tge start of a process.

All the EU have to do is sit back and wait for the UK to seige itself.
Then the UK will negotiate any deal at any cost.

If the UK 'no deals', it will be stuck in limbo with 0 trade deals worldwide........it will have zero negotiating power,

Anyway, don't you want independence from the UK? Or are you an immigrant to Cornwall?
Like most 'English' people, I'm an immigrant, although I was born here, my parents came over from Ireland. They weren't classed as immigrants though because of the 'common travel area' agreement set up in the 20's after a few of my uncles shot loads of English people, they were rum b*ggers and no mistake.
I moved to Cornwall about 12 years back because the Town I lived in changed so much because of immigration, the influx of Poles caused a big downward pressure on wages, I came here for a few weeks to help someone fit a bathroom and never went home.
I'm despised by many 'cornish' people because I'm 'English' and I've taken all their work apparently, they also hate people of colour and gay people. 12 years ago this was a major draw for me, now, that's not the case. Funnily enough I've just returned from 3 weeks working back in Slough and I really felt as though I was 'home', I soaked up the diversity and loved it.
So yes, there are many Cornish who want independence, w*****s.

Like most 'English' people, I'm an immigrant, although I was born here, my parents came over from Ireland. They weren't classed as immigrants though because of the 'common travel area' agreement set up in the 20's after a few of my uncles shot loads of English people, they were rum b*ggers and no mistake.
It's interesting to note that you think of 'immigrant' as a dirty word and need to disassociate your parents from it, because there was/is an agreement in place, even though they were immigrants - yet complain about Poles (and presumably Indians) who do the same.

I moved to Cornwall about 12 years back because the Town I lived in changed so much because of immigration, the influx of Poles caused a big downward pressure on wages, I came here for a few weeks to help someone fit a bathroom and never went home. I'm despised by many 'cornish' people because I'm 'English' and I've taken all their work apparently,
So - now you have done the same.
Does this not make you rethink your opinion of the Poles (and presumably Indians)?

they also hate people of colour and gay people. 12 years ago this was a major draw for me, now, that's not the case.
Not certain I understand what you mean - but I fear I do.

Funnily enough I've just returned from 3 weeks working back in Slough and I really felt as though I was 'home', I soaked up the diversity and loved it.
You're a bit mixed-up aren't you?

So yes, there are many Cornish who want independence, w*****s.
Strange, isn't it? Not wanting to be part of a larger group with all the benefits - subsidies from London and Brussels.

After the referendum, it was apparent that many immigrants had voted leave because they didn't want any more immigrants - astounding hypocrisy and easily enough to have swung the result in favour of leave.

Au contraire, it will have the upper hand in negotiations.

So the UK leaves on a 'no deal'.

It loses every single trade arrangement worldwide.

But Fillyboy thinks that gives us the upper hand. (n)(n)

By the way, what upper hand?
Would that be to negotiate a free trade deal with the EU, with frictionless trade

Fillyboy wants us to negotiate a trade deal that he doesnt want :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So the UK leaves on a 'no deal'.

It loses every single trade arrangement worldwide.

But Fillyboy thinks that gives us the upper hand. (n)(n)

By the way, what upper hand?
Would that be to negotiate a free trade deal with the EU, with frictionless trade

Fillyboy wants us to negotiate a trade deal that he doesnt want :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As someone put it. The Uk and EU are a husband and wife arguing in the house. After we leave the Husband is standing outside arguing through the window.

Fillyboy's comment was fake news, totally.
Taking the few member states that I highlighted, (shown below) the surplus percentages are well over any 'imagined' 3% decree from the EU.
One would also worry that if the EU dictates the percentage surplus allowed, it would have concerns about any negative surplus also.

View attachment 169761

Brexiteers were never swayed by facts before and won't be swayed by facts now.

Sponsored Links
Back