Extention Help Advise!! Crude drawings to look at!! Planning Permission Probems?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
30628970_10160168123965175_792411932981432267_n.jpg
wanting an extension for a 3rd bedroom and for a bigger kitchen..

best options?

Ground floor extention for kitchen and put the 3rd bedroom with a loft extention just making a small single floor kitchen extension?

Or a two floor extention and put 3rd bedroom above new extended kitchen? and move the bathroom about a bit and create and extra bit of landing in the bathroom?

what would be easier? cheaper? get more space for my money? building red for 2 storey? although it is small in square footage don't want a biased opinion of architects who just want all my money just want a normal persons like me opinion before I go to a designer.. crude drawing below.. is in regards having the 3rd bedroom being over the new extended kitchen.

I don't know really.. got so many different ideas.. doing a loft conversion would save messing with the bathroom or second bedroom making one of them smaller to put an extra bit of landing in to get to the third bedroom which would be over the kitchen..

any other ideas would be greatly took on board..

Sponsored Links
If you think an architect will just be biased because of some preconception I would hate to have you as a client. Peculiar.

Sponsored Links
I'm steady now, but it would be easier to understand and answer if you explained the situation and posed the actual questions more clearly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back