EXTERNAL OIL COMBI?!?!? QUERY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
CAN ANYONE PLEASE RECOMMEND A GOOD OIL EXTERNAL COMBINATION BOILER THAT DOESNT NEED ANYTHING ADDING TO IT. IE IT COMES WITH FROST STAT,FLUE ETC ETC. I KNOW I WILL NEED TRVS AND ROOM STAT.
MANY THANKS
PS 90,00O BTU'S WILL BE FINE ONLY 3 BED HOUSE, 1 BATHROOM AND 7 RADS

Sponsored Links
STOP SHOUTING!!!!!!

Grant, Boulter, Warmflow, Heating World,..............the list goes on.

But what's your meaning of "ETC, ETC"?

Bit of a surprising question..........

went to one of these the other day. i thought it was well designed. not quite terrence conran....that hulking galvanised box :rolleyes: but well set out inside. firebird heatpac 90

:eek:

How is it a surprising question, some of the boilers dont come with built in frost thermostat eg EUROCAL ,and im asking for personal recommendationsie any boilers people have fittied and would recommend. If none are available then thats fine. The ETC ETC means that for ease of installation, for me, i dont want to be adding frost thermostats and flues. Just the boiler, siting terminal guard and wiring up.
So what might be a surprising question to you may not be to others.ie me, thats why i asked it in the first place :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well if you read this, Eurocal appear happy that it is frost protected. Unless it has as you say, no frost stat, AND people want to go away AND turn the boiler off for a week in the winter, the boiler will be operating to keep the store temperature at around 60 deg at least.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back