External Trunking Recommendation

N

NotSoFast

I'm looking for some external trunking to hide the various co-ax and external lighting cables running round the outside of the house. As these are mainly long horizontal runs I'd prefer something discrete (ideally in a dark red or brown) rather than galvanised steel or plastic conduit. Max run is 5 co-ax.

Someone suggested Cableready trunking but can't find anywhere that sells it. Does anyone know where I can get it or can someone suggest something else?

Sponsored Links
Have a look for d-line trunking.

Failing that you could use steel trunking.

Once it's all fabricated in place, take it off the wall, and take it to your local powder coaters to have it colour matched to the wall. It doesn't usually cost very much.

Thanks. I hadn't realised the d-line stuff could be used outdoors but powder coating steel trunking sounds a better idea. I think I'll take a look at that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back