Eye For An Eye

Sponsored Links
It is sweet revenge for the victims and has my full support.

Sponsored Links
Can't agree with the sentiment of this thread. It makes us just as bad as the perpetrator. Justice isn't about revenge.

I'd rather see all his assets confiscated and given to the victim. He should then spend at least 10 years in a very tough prison doing 'hard labour' and when released all his future earnings to go to the victim - if he doesn't work - he goes back for another 10 years hard labour.

That sounds more like justice to me and actually benefits his victim.

wasn't the invasion of Afghanistan an eye for an eye (revenge) retaliation after 9/11?

Before we go off being a bunch of do-gooders, you need to talk to a true victim of crime and ask what they think should happen to the culprit. Try Jamie Bulgers mum for starters, and she what she would say about that t*@t Venables.

So Sharia Law allows the victim a say in the punishment.

Sounds good to me.

Just off to the local quarry to buy stones.

:eek:

Before we go off being a bunch of do-gooders, you need to talk to a true victim of crime and ask what they think should happen to the culprit. Try Jamie Bulgers mum for starters, and she what she would say about that t*@t Venables.

Venables was a damaged child from bad parents - so who is to blame there then? If born to a decent family he probably would have been normal.

who is to blame there then? If born to a decent family he probably would have been normal.

Then the rot needs stopping NOW to stop the vicious circle. Denise Fergus will provide you with the answer, which I am sure will involve a slow painful death for him - quite right too.

Most abusers were abused as children so in order to stop the rot we must kill all abused children.
You have some weird ideas. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back