F1

Sponsored Links
So now we move on from name calling to abuse. It's always the same.

When the argument is lost - the abuse begins. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Hi Joe,

Do you actually read the responses posted to your suggestion or do you just close you eyes and guess at what you think was said?

You havent responded to any of the comments i made. In fact, it would appear as you have trouble even comprehending the words/sentences in this thread.

Can i conclude from this that you now know you are wrong and the weight of opinion is clearly against you, but instead of just saying something smart like 'oh yea, maybe you have a point, i stand corrected' you just dig your heels in further until they start to create a large hole for you to stand in?

Hey Joe .................................................................................................................Where you goin ` with that gun in your hand :?:

Hi Joe,Do you actually read the responses posted to your suggestion or do you just close you eyes and guess at what you think was said

I read them but you have seen the video evidence. He was in no danger. Would he rather have had his bike crash or his car crash? Please answer.

Hi Joe,

Do you actually read the responses posted to your suggestion or do you just close you eyes and guess at what you think was said?

You havent responded to any of the comments i made. In fact, it would appear as you have trouble even comprehending the words/sentences in this thread.

Can i conclude from this that you now know you are wrong and the weight of opinion is clearly against you, but instead of just saying something smart like 'oh yea, maybe you have a point, i stand corrected' you just dig your heels in further until they start to create a large hole for you to stand in?

I read them but you have seen the video evidence. He was in no danger. Would he rather have had his bike crash or his car crash? Please answer.

Stop being churlish. We are talking about Mark Webber and his minor shunt.

Hi Joe,

What do you think about my comment regarding all the danger notices at the entrances to racing circuits?
Why do you suppose they are there if there is no danger?

We are talking about one incident - not every incident. In this particular incident he was never at risk as he never hit anything.

My point is that though the accident was spectacular, it was fairly innocuous as there was nothing in the way. He simply slowed down to stop in the tyre wall. What's your point? We are talking about THIS accident - no other.

We aren't talking about motor sport generally - just one isolated incident that video footage proves was of little danger to the driver - but very spectacular. You guys have got to get it into your heads that spectacular doesn't mean dangerous.

Im sorry to all the other posters here for prolonging this thread. I don't read/post to this section very often and wasn't aware of others opinion that Joe-90 may or may not be a troll.
For a while i reserved judgement, thinking that he may be just a little mis-guided in his beliefs or had just used a poor choice of words in his response or he was just watching a different race to the rest of us. However, after reading a few examples of how he cannot answer questions put directly to him which prove too difficult and merely repeats that which he has already posted, i'm starting to come to the opinion that his obtuse manner and logic-free posts do indeed indicate that he is a troll. With this in mind ill leave this thread alone now as Joe doesn't seem to have the spine or common sense to see that the weight of opinion, from all quarters, is against him and just say something smart to condition his initial post and preserve his dignitity.

Im fairly sure he'll come back with another squirming post and repeat the ludicrous suggestion that Webber was never in danger. Im sure people with a similar mentality will also continue to do this as some seem to think that 'having the last word= a win' no matter how incorrect they are.

So, for my final comment here-

Joe-90, you are incorrect, as long as you keep your heels dug in, you will always be incorrect.
If you feel that you need to have the last word, feel free, you should have something in your life that makes you feel happy.

cheers ;)

Hi Joe,Do you actually read the responses posted to your suggestion or do you just close you eyes and guess at what you think was said

The bike crash. Ive been hit by a car on a mountain bike (1991 near Duisberg) and whilst I was injured (quite badly) my life was never in danger. Id take that anyday as opposed to being upside down in an F1 car at over 190mph not knowing where I could end up. I would ask you to comment on the clip Ive added but I guess you will not.... :rolleyes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4CCWoF-DCU

Oh, and how lucky was the driver underneath him?

We are talking about Webber. Do you think he'd rather be hit by a truck and nearly losing his life? Or have a ride in the sky and land harmlessly?

We are talking about Webber. Do you think he'd rather be hit by a truck and nearly losing his life?

Oh of course we are talking about Webber, silly me. We were discussing one racing incident aswell, and not about some (supposidly) drunk Aussie riding into a motor vehicle and hurting his leg a bit.

Or have a ride in the sky and land harmlessly?

Are you now wanting to discuss his journey home on his private Jet? This is going seriously off-topic now Isnt it?

Brrrrrm, CLOOOONK, WTF, FH, ARRRRRRGH, CLUUUUUUNCH, OOOOOH, WTF,OOOOO,THUUUUMP,PHOO,FH!!!!

If you put all my bits together you'd get what Webber had.

That's all there is. Thank God.

Sponsored Links
Back