F1

P

penfold46

Mark Webber is a very very lucky boy.

He got a bit higher than that there Concorde flying from Paris a few years back.

Thats all I have to say about that!

Sponsored Links
It looked spectacular but he didn't hit anything so never in real danger.

Sponsored Links

What a load of baby bulls! :eek:

The car became airborne at nearly 200mph and you say he was never in any danger?
Tell you what joe, lets remove all the safety features of all F1 cars, monococks, seat harness, neck retraints, crash helmets etc just to put a bit of excitement in it just for you.
You talk some right crap at times.

You'd have got more respect if you'd said something witty for a change such as;

"So Red Bull really does give you wings." :evil:

So he HIT the back of another car, AND he HIT a wall, at what looked like 100mph..and landed end up, then flipped, but was 'in no danger'

Every post that's made by you, makes me suspect more and more that you are JMFlanders, because of the stupid comments you make.

How can you make such a spectacular incorrect statement thus?

If he was killed, would your statement be, 'it hurt a bit, but he passed'?

That has got to be the most stupid comment that I've ever seen on a forum. 'Didn't hit anyone' YES HE DID 'Never no danger', OH NO FLYING UPSIDE DOWN AT 100mph PLUS....

Do they upgrade the crayons to internet access thesedays in the madhouse?

I'm disgusted that admin allowed your post to be shown. You ought to be banned. And prove that you don't have multi-usernames.

It's a case of simple physics. What kills humans is almost instant deceleration. By flipping up into the air the atmosphere worked as a air brake, like a parachute on a dragster. He then slid into a wall of tyres designed to decelerate the car even further.
He was never in danger. Had he hit a concrete wall head on at 40 mph then he would really be in trouble. Why do you think he wasn't even shook up? Come on folks - use your brains (for once).

I'm disgusted that admin allowed your post to be shown. You ought to be banned. And prove that you don't have multi-usernames.

Worra plonka. You've only been here 5 minutes.

He was " In Danger" same as a soldier is " In Danger" BUT one has £ millions spent on their vehicle - the other has sweet FA. One provides entertainment - the other , a service -

lets see how this " debate" goes now :rolleyes:

He was very much in danger.. Yes, the car decelerated at a survivable rate, and yes, it's more than tough enough to handle the various impacts. What you appear to have overlooked is the debris. He'd not be alive if he got unlucky enough to be hit in the head with a tyre or any other decently weighty piece of debris (of which there was plenty).

He was never in danger.

You dope, what saved him was the car bouncing back onto all four wheels. If that car had been sliding along upside down the outcome could have been disastrous.

except for another car, the floor and then a wall.

If you have ever been to any kind of motor sport event, then it would have been difficult not to notice all the signs at the entrances saying 'motor sport is dangerous.... no liability...organisers...etc...etc'

If the FIA see fit to display these signs at every opportunity, then surely you must conclude that all the drivers and spectators are in some degree of danger at all times?

IMO, Webber is a very lucky chap. Last year, Massa just hit a spring from Barrichello's car, that could easily have killed him if it were an inch or two across, but the initial collision didn't look very spectacular at all.

Sponsored Links
Back