F1

You must have a very, very empty life if you can spend so much of it trolling forums.

Exactly. A bit like:
Hopefully any large asteroid chunks that do hit earth and cause damage, will take out the keyboard heroes who feel the need to respond to a thread that doesn't interest them specifically on a general discussion board.

Hang on a minute. That's YOU tapir ;) :LOL:

lol kinda fair enough :) but there's a difference between the occasional post, and the continual trolling that Joe seems to like.

Sponsored Links
Why is telling the truth considered trolling? Watch the vid if you don't believe me.

Being quite new new here... I can understand Joes posts. Totally wrong (IMO), but as a member who's glass is always half empty, it seems he loves the attention of playing down anything that does not fit his/her 'remit'. Joe sees no danger in that crash and I admire his/her stupidity.

Im glad this site (educated members) have a more realistic view on it and I thank you all for constructive comments.

Penfold.

Sponsored Links
Just watch the video and you'll see it is true. What happened is what was supposed to happen. How much truth do you need?

Perhaps you could tell us why indy, f1 and f2 racers are still being killed or seriously injured then.

Just watch the video and you'll see it is true. What happened is what was supposed to happen. How much truth do you need?

And the Surtees crash? Kept awfully quiet about that Joe. Please explain how open seat racing is not dangerous.

The link provided on page 1 has been blocked by youtube. Can anyone else find another one, 'cos we can't really debate it without seeing it?

At no time is he at risk. If you think he was - then let's hear it. Come on.

Joe 90 wrote:Worra plonka. You've only been here 5 minutes.

Oh sorry, how long do we have to be here before we can comment. :rolleyes: Stop bullying just because you carry weight with your post count eh. :rolleyes: People disagree... accept it and post accordingly. :rolleyes:

No Joe, Ill waste your time if you dont mind. Was that dangerous? Is open seat racing dangerous based on that video? You have entered this debate so follow it through. I hate bully's and Ill keep going all night if I have to..... so.... anwer the question and stop dancing around it.
http://www.france24.com/en/20090720-john-surtees-son-henry-dies-formula-two-F2-race-crash-accident Just to remind you incase you didnt see it.

And yes a carbon fibre tub. Just no HANS device - and that wouldnt have saved him....

Last edited by a moderator:
At no time is he at risk. If you think he was - then let's hear it. Come on.

Comment on Surtees please Joe. Was he at risk.... He was killed.

Was he in a carbon fibre tub? Was there a tyre wall and run-off space?
Go waste somebody else's time. :rolleyes:

Was he in a carbon fibre tub.....YES!

Was there a tyre wall and run off space.....What difference did that make, he got hit on the head by a stray wheel that should of been tethered to the chassis, by all accounts he was already dead when he hit the barrier.

Sponsored Links
Back