Facebook

In my trade, it's frowned upon to have a facebook account since out of work contact with minors leaves oneself open to charges of "inappropriate conduct", "grooming" etc, regardless of how innocent the contact may be. So, we are advised to close our accounts in the interest of self-preservation, and any contact (coursework, advice on university letters of application etc) has to take place via a monitored webmail account.

Sponsored Links
In my trade, it's frowned upon to have a facebook account since out of work contact with minors leaves oneself open to charges of "inappropriate conduct", "grooming" etc, regardless of how innocent the contact may be. So, we are advised to close our accounts in the interest of self-preservation, and any contact (coursework, advice on university letters of application etc) has to take place via a monitored webmail account.
Get them to contact you here daneski. NOTHING will be allowed to be posted that could offend ANYONE!!!!

You all know that I'm an extreme Afghan/Iraqi Female Burkha wearing Illegal Asylum seeker. So any action against me will be construed as inciting hatred, racist, sexist or anti-humanitarian and reported to the authorities.

Sponsored Links
Back