Fall out from Ukraine war.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Ukraine war was ok while we could watch it on TV, you could take sides if you wanted.
Unfortunately due to the Western nations flooding the region with weaponry and the endemic corruption in Ukraine, a lot of stuff is going astray.
In N. Ireland, Russian grenades and plastic explosives are in the hands of extremists.
This isn't confined to N.I., criminal gangs in the UK and Europe are tooling up with military grade kit.
Unfortunately until there is a disaster,most people won't give a toss, unless they are affected personally.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yeah, the Russian army is incredibly corrupt. It shouldn't be a surprise that some of them are taking advantage of the disruption of war to steal even more.

It's interesting that you blame the West for flooding the region with weapons and Ukrainian corruption when it's Russian kit that's been found.

Yeah, the Russian army is incredibly corrupt. It shouldn't be a surprise that some of them are taking advantage of the disruption of war to steal even more.

It's interesting that you blame the West for flooding the region with weapons and Ukrainian corruption when it's Russian kit that's been found.
Are you suggesting that the Russians are responsible for military grade weapons ending up in the hands of groups who want to damage the UK.

It's interesting that you blame the West for flooding the region with weapons and Ukrainian corruption when it's Russian kit that's been found
Well, according to the perception disseminated by the so called MSM, the Russians have been done and dusted.
So what happens to all this kit in the
front line,.
Is there any end user certification as to these weapons supplied.
If a 100 rockets are sent, how do we know that 100 rockets have been fired.

Are you suggesting that the Russians are responsible for military grade weapons ending up in the hands of groups who want to damage the UK.
You linked to a story about Russian grenades in the possession of the new IRA. So no, I'm not suggesting it. You already did that for me.

You linked to a story about Russian grenades in the possession of the new IRA. So no, I'm not suggesting it. You already did that for me.
Russia or Ukranian grenades.
What does it matter.
They are from the Ukraine /Russia conflict.

Russua has not declared war on Ukraine to my Knowledge,
Putin probably envisioned a short sharp policing intervention

Well let’s face it than he made a monumental f*** up than

Some suggest a 300,000 casulty list for Russia and probably similar for the Ukrainians

Killed
Wounded
POW
Mia

Directly or indirect the ruskies have been arming the ra for years. The loyalists have a supply closer to home

Blup

Reflecting its unionist tradition, the paper has historically been "favoured by the Protestant population"

Russua has not declared war on Ukraine to my Knowledge,
Putin probably envisioned a short sharp policing intervention
Sounds like another headline from the Belfast Telegraph

Sponsored Links
Back