Fall out from Ukraine war.

Sponsored Links
When i saw the thread title i thought Vlad the Imp had dropped one on the Don.
Give it time.
Since they're planning to designate the Wagner Group as a terrorist organisation, i suppose only Ukraine will have officially endorsed weapons for this war..."sponsored by the Pentagon. Buy Denon........"

Are you suggesting that the Russians are responsible for military grade weapons ending up in the hands of groups who want to damage the UK
The Russians have for many decades supplied arms to groups of anarchists in many countries.

Sponsored Links
Directly or indirect the ruskies have been arming the ra for years. The loyalists have a supply closer to home

Blup
Most of the IRA weaponry came from America.
The IRA and their supporters don't sing songs about AK47s, they sing songs about the Armalite, which they nicknamed the widow maker.

Putin probably envisioned a short sharp policing intervention
Nope. Nato infrastructure rollback from eastern europe, or european part of nato collapses economically. Both take time. All indications suggest the latter being the likely outcome.

Check with whom?
How do you know that the others sources you reference are any more reliable than the original source.
Check with a source that's biased on the opposite side and then take the middle ground view

Sponsored Links
Back