"False" alarms on wireless alarm systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a standard safe is fire rated? Wrong. So wrong. How and why are they tested? No answer I see.
Codes are not accepted for certain risks. I did give you the options.
Rawlbolts are the only option? Nope. I did give you the chance to say otherwise.

As you mentioned this other field, I assumed you knew what was required.

I do not type with my gums.

Name calling is as always a poor alternative to not being able to explain yourself.
I gave the spec of the safes I fit , all correct.

Nothing wrong with the answers I gave you however failed to miss one startlingly obvious point...What was the glaring ommision you forgot to ask about?

Think about it!!

Sponsored Links
SEE the edit read the whole article - 56% are burgled at night and 57% are when the occupants are in - in other words the theives rummage round downstairs while the occupants are asleep upstairs... hence fitting a safe.

makes me laugh, the number of trade can`t spell THIEVES correctly, anyhow, tell me Mr Security Expert, do I put my 48 inch plasma in the safe every time I goto bed or just at weekends?
And would that be the 'police approved' safes he sells/fits??

Oh, hang on, seems they ain't police approved at all.

Oh dear, YG3 misleading people yet again.

Alumni shut up till you have something intelligent to say in fact just shut up period this little act you have as Alarms sideckick makes you look rather feeble and insignificant . about sums you up I'd say.

See your posts are ironically purely to discredit as the safes I fit are both 'sold secure' and 'secure by design' ... shows YOUR ignorance.

[...What was the glaring ommision you forgot to ask about?

how to get the picture to the safe to my Sky+ box?

Errr I gave you some questions you should know the answers to.
Get them correct I`ll add some more.

To play along, Risk assessment, suitability for insurance.

But that has nothing to do with what I asked has it. And you have not answered the questions again.

Sponsored Links
Alumni shut up till you have something intelligent to say in fact just shut up period this little act you have as Alarms sideckick makes you look rather feeble and insignificant . about sums you up I'd say.
Oh dear, touched a nerve did i?

I notice you haven't disputed the fact.

What a charlatan.

Oh dear, touched a nerve did i?

I notice you haven't disputed the fact.

What a charlatan.

'sold secure' AND 'secure by design' you are a bit slow aren't you?

I`m still awaiting for your answers to the questions posed. You will note I answered yours early in this series. Even though they were in agreement with you. That is called being fair.
Now you reciprocate.

What was your glaring ommision alarm the ommision that can just about make any safe pointless?

What are you babbling on about - seriously are you deliberately trying to look a dipstick?[/quote]

you said, quite clearly, I don`t need an alarm, I would be more secure with a safe - you even posted some statistics that had nothing to do with the point.

I`m asking you (as you have no qualification to offer security advice) how I can protect the rest of my belongings you way.

it would be funny except you actually do believe yourself

yaleguy3";p="2352231 said:
What was your glaring ommision alarm the ommision that can just about make any safe pointless?

did he ask you to fit it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back