fan pattern wall paper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

my mum is looking for a white fan type pattern wallpaper, u know like the half circle artex that u have on a ceiling. she wants to paint it so i have been looking for a super fresco type paper but cant find anything similar anywhere!!!

anyone have any idea's

thanks in advance

Juliex

ps: have found out wat it is called, its super fresco arches, well it looks like a fan to me lol

Sponsored Links
I don't think it is available in DIY stores as readily as it was a few years back but if you visit a local Decorators Merchant they should be able to get hold of it easily (may even stock it).

Other than that, it is widely available online:

HERE FOR EXAMPLE

Sponsored Links
I recently redecorated the entire first floor of my house using ...... I find that it's more fun and elegant than paint!
I guess your house is really a Trailer :mrgreen: Have a nice day - Note to Brits . US First floor is our Ground floor -

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back