Fancy a new ID?

Sponsored Links
When will people learn that getting too close to dogs (and many other animals for that matter) is taking a significant risk?

oilman said:
When will people learn that getting too close to dogs (and many other animals for that matter) is taking a significant risk?

Getting close to dogs is not the problem..it's when you try to kiss them you end up like this lady!! :LOL: :LOL:

Old hat, saw it done years ago in the movie Face Off, with Nicolas Cage and John Travolta. :p

Must have one hell of a psycological effect though, looking in the mirror and not seeing yourself look back, maybe not as bad as seeing a badly scarred you though.

Sponsored Links
nstreet said:
Old hat, saw it done years ago in the movie Face Off, with Nicolas Cage and John Travolta. :p
I've seen john travolta as an alien! :eek:

kendor said:
nstreet said:
I've seen john travolta as an alien! :eek:

No, you've got that wrong, he is an alien, the 'people' look is so that he doen't scare us too often. :p

Paul Foot
Tried too have this exposed then but he was given a Q Notice , as in NEVER say ...

this operation was 1st used in the late 90s ...FACT

Thatcher is Bliar ...

thatch old witch /nasty tw*T is blair locked up in purgatory as "The Sell Out"
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Blair was upset that John Smith was elected party leader had him killed an then .. thatch came in for her pound of flesh .....

an swapped her an blair ..

THE TRUTH IS OUT

Christmoz .... tut,tut,tut .... Got that black cap on again have we? :(

Is there any reason why face-skin is special ? i.e. why do you need to have someone else's face for the transplant rather than using, say, your own bum-skin or back-skin and having that stretched over your skull and muscles ?? Couple of slots for eyes, mouths etc., stitch it on and job's a good 'un.

No - Probably going to try it as my project in the shed over Christmas first, just to see if it works.....

Get Advance Sparky from Screwfix as your first subject.

He's halfway there already - talks out of his a**e all the time...

Sponsored Links
Back