Scary!!!

10:1 the guys an attention seeker, just like that lorry driver a couple of years back :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The stinger lets tyres down in a controlled manner - no probs.

In principle a good idea, in practice a few problems

1:-he was going so fast they couldnt catch him and you need to be in front to do it
2:- to deploy stinger on a motorway you need to be able to get a clear area with no traffic, so thye have to create a rolling road block in effect and by all accounts they couldnt do that because of the time factor
3:- most important point if anyone wants to volunteer tp deploy a stinger in lane 3 of a motorway (bearing in mind the stinger is one carriageway width) with a car hurtling towards you at 135mph be my guest! Especially bearing in mind the phenomenom of people driving towards objects they look at ie the bloke in the floursecent jacket with the stinger!
4:- way to fast to deploy it anyway, too much chance of car initially losing control at that speed

Back to the plot ...

Poor use of the eye in the sky ;)

This would be a case of "Brake or Hell fire -- feeling lucky?" !!
_437218_apache_300.jpg

;)

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Know a tichy bit about blagging motors ... Bro in law made a mint at the car trade, then virtually off the back of a jibe in the local, did the same with property, deffo had the 'midas' touch ... 'never has one man done so little for so much gain', as my old dad would chortle into bro in law's best scotch.
I heard a great story once about a punter who made a mint off of Rover dealers. I used to have a car manufacturer as a customer, and they heard about this at some industry bash.

Remember the campaign some years ago where Rover were saying if you bought a new car and didn't like it for any reason within 2 weeks you could return it for a full refund? They had a TV ad with someone taking his new Rover 82x (IIRC) home, and it was too long for the garage.

Apparently this guy would fetch up at a Rover dealer driving some old clunker, and negotiate the purchase of a top-of-the-range Rover with his old jalopy in PX. He hassled on the basis of price-to-change, and he invariably got more for the PX than it was worth.

Two weeks later he'd turn up saying he'd changed his mind, and wanted to cancel the deal. So they would give him his money back, and he'd say "what about my old car?". Which, of course, they'd traded long ago.

"You gave me £1K for that" (or whatever), so that's what they had to shell out to him.

And he would go and buy a wreck at auction for a few hundred, and trundle off to another dealer.

By the time word got round he'd hit several dozen dealers, taking about a grand off each one....

Hmm...or was he another idiotic BMW driver..

Apologies to decent BM drivers on here but I find them a real pain in the bootie...if anyone is going to race up behind me and flash their lights its nearly always a flat topped gelled up hair rep racing to his next massive deal of selling pins or plastic washers..

Normally eathing a sandwich..mobile to his ear..can of coke (diet cos hes fat enough) between his knees..

And either in a BM an Audi or a Merc...(why do women who drive mercs have a face like they have just lost their hand bag...and the blokes are all tubs of lard?)

Not that im one to generalise.. :rolleyes:

The guy was on the box this morning and he is still extremely traumatised, crying by the ordeal he's not slept properly since it happened.

kendor said:
The guy was on the box this morning and he is still extremely traumatised, crying by the ordeal he's not slept properly since it happened.
bit of a tart aint he :LOL:

Slogger
a bit of a tart ...indeed ...

lol..lol..thats a bit ....pot, kettle , black ...coming from you ...lol ...lol..lol ;) :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back