Fascia and Soffits Suppliers Recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

In the next few months im going to be renewing the fascia's/Soffits on our current house and putting on new to our extension. Is there anywhere that people recommend for the materials. We have a few trade accounts setup with local Builders merchants but there discounts on there products don't seem to even get close to some of the online shops etc but looking for peoples recommendations . Were looking for it all to be in Anthracite Grey(The wifes choice not mine)

Were based in North Essex

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Eurocell boards 18mm seemed decent quality, but I've only used 9mm overboards before, so can't comment on other makes.

Think Eurocell are nationwide.(y)

Thanks there's a Eurcocells near me in Colchester so will give them a call see what they have to offer

Check the prices online for eurocell, my local branch routinely try to charge me more than the price on their website

Sponsored Links
Check the prices online for eurocell, my local branch routinely try to charge me more than the price on their website

Mine routinely charge me less than the website! They have a straight trade/retail pricing policy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back