"faulty?" TV?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Toshiba LCD screen, had it for about 10 months now. The retailer has since gone bust (about a week after my purchase, empire direct).

The fault is speaker murmur - the speakers rattle when playing speech or other low frequency sounds. Its not very noticable, but I notice it and consider it a fault, though a minor one.

What would be the best way of getting this minor fault repaired under warranty? Does the warranty, indeed, still stand?

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure but you'd think if the manufacturers had sold equipment to a business that had gone bust, they would honour the warranties.

Sponsored Links
Might try it. I always have doubts / feel guilty about claiming on a product with such a minor fault though.

My samsung telly did that, so I just run the telly through my Dolby Pro-Logic II amp and 7.1 surround sound speakers.

Simples :D

My samsung telly did that, so I just run the telly through my Dolby Pro-Logic II amp and 7.1 surround sound speakers.

Simples :D
Flash git. I have a Logitech 5:1 system. Its very good. Dolby PLII with THX and DTS, whatever they are. My neighbours think its good too. :cool: :LOL:

Steve,
How did you pay for it?
If credit card, contact your card provider.

Also

Toshiba Consumer support:
http://tinyurl.com/y9ovqps

Phone, email, write or even smoke signals, all the addresses are there.

dave

Sponsored Links
Back