Festoon lighting

Sorry am I getting confused I ment a 0.75kva one this is it
www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/SDTR750slash1.html
I don't feel I need a 3kva one for a 429w @ 3.9a pull.

Jake

That will be perfect, and shouldn't trip your B20.

As an aside, are you saying that the supply to the shed is fed from nonRCD side of your house CU? Is so, and there's no RCD in the shed, this is wrong wrong wrong - even under the 16th edition, sockets 'likely to be used for portable equipment outdoors' MUST be RCD protected - then there's the issue of buried T+E, that really should be RCD'd! ~~~~ :eek:

Sponsored Links
NO the shed the the correct side of the RCd it's the lights that are not Non RCD side.

Jake

I think he was a cowboy but he did a good cheap, job if you look in my album you will see what he did.

Gotta say, that T+E popping up out of the concrete and going into the shed is pretty rough. I assume it was the same chap who installed the Wylex breaker into a Hager CU?

Gotta say, that T+E popping up out of the concrete and going into the shed is pretty rough.
Yes it is. It would have been redone but it means ripping up the patio and getting the the box under the steps in a plastic one with concrete on top (yes i know it's bad).

I assume it was the same chap who installed the Wylex breaker into a Hager CU?

You assume right he did it's a B32 for the old kitchen (we had a extension put on with a bigger kitchen)

jake

Sponsored Links
OK thank you i see that i need to get my Zs checked i will do next time i have a sparky out.

Jake

HI
None of it my Q was answerd "can i run 110v lighting off 240v" "no" so i'm going to get a transformer.

jake

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back