Fighting Back

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to better understand English grammar, my comment was stand alone, and could have referred to anyone.

But in your ignorance you made an assumption, and jumped right in.
You need to be careful about who's post you are quoting. Normally the reply refers to the person you quote, and on this occasion you quoted me..
Maybe it was your frequent allegation at many others about multiple usernames. You tend to use them like confetti to lots of people, even though you know that the use of multiple usernames is not allowed.
1665327010330.png

1665327078584.png

etc, etc.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Pat and Carman are very similar in their ability to place that foot firmly in mouth.
gant, trazor, ihavnojob, andy11, andydevon, reganandcarter, gas112, et all all have an ability to be abusive, willingness to commit crime, accuse others with absolutely no evidence, etc.

Sponsored Links
That gant smells like a long term unemployed character that is convinced he would have succeeded in life if it weren't for the immigrants .
I don't think immigration had anything to do with him losing his job. But it probably did have a big effect on his parents bringing him up in how to be racist and abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back