Filling big chip/crack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I, ahem, dropped a big mug down the stairs and it has made a real mess of one of the tiles. This is one of a couple of accidents and I'm just wondering if there's a product to use that will help me to make a half-decent job of filling it in. I'm far from a perfectionist and it couldn't really look much worse but any suggestions appreciated...

additional info: my wife gets home in 30 mins (only joking)

Attachments

• IMG_20211021_095510_938.jpg
    IMG_20211021_095510_938.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 50
Sponsored Links
You can get clear 2 pack fillers that you add colorants to. You only need a small amount so perhaps use a standard two pack filler and add the correct coloured water based paints to it. You can use those small acrylic bottles of colour from cheapy art shops. only use a tiny amount of paint. It will stay tacky for longer than usual but will harden. You can experiment with building it up until you get the colours correct.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back