filling loop lost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a combination boiler and a pressure gauge which has dropped low now - reads just aobve 0.5 bar pressure. i need to top it back up again but have not got the filling loop. if i buy 1 from wickes or screwfix will it fit? is the size standard? :D

Sponsored Links
Usually half inch silver braid flexi pipe, or some used washing machine pipe 3/4 inch

Sponsored Links
I filled it now and again over the years by connectin the filling loop to the 2 connection points under the boiler. But was told to remove it every time after filling. But have lost it!!!!!!

Washing machine hose? what do you mean? would that work for me?

Boiler: Baxi Solo HE

I have a combination boiler and a pressure gauge which has dropped low now - reads just aobve 0.5 bar pressure. i need to top it back up again but have not got the filling loop. if i buy 1 from wickes or screwfix will it fit? is the size standard? :D

Because I read it as the OP didn't know how to fill it, and could be looking for something else.

I filled it now and again over the years by connectin the filling loop to the 2 connection points under the boiler. But was told to remove it every time after filling. But have lost it!!!!!!

Washing machine hose? what do you mean? would that work for me?

Boiler: Baxi Solo HE

err
dueling.gif

and on that point my lord the defence rests
leb.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back