Filthy Doctors !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a bit of hilarity today !

A woman I know who runs a high class letting agency was relating to me about some of her customers/tenants who are doctors boy did she go off on one !!!

Called them filthy and dirty going on about how no wonder there's all these infections in our hospitals.............

She let rip at one of them with both barrels and told him to clean the f00king apartment how he was filthy etc etc and he took it she wiped the floor with him and several others by the sounds of it..............

Hilarious to listen to this well heeled mid sixties woman tore them off a strip like she was their mother !!!!!

If it had been me I'd have been scared too !!!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
yep not just doctors but mostl clinical staff will ignore using the hand gels or washing hands between patients.

Just stand outside a ward for a few minutes and see how many clinical staff coming in and out use the hand gels which everyone is asked to use.

Hmmm. My stepmum was in the Intensive Care unit a few months ago and the nurse there had to clean her hands every time she answered the phone, every time she saw to a patient and every time she opened or closed doors. Talking with her, she said on average an 8 hr shift would involve hand cleansing at least 10 times per hour @ an average of 30 seconds per wash, so 5 minutes of every hour is spent cleaning her hands, or 40 minutes per shift.
Not exactly unclean is it?

Never mind the hand gels - just watch them @ a sink with those long lever taps --- to be operated by your arms/elbows , Not your hands :!: ----- They haven`t got a clue about basic hygene :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I agree with Joinerjohn, many friends are nurses and I have witnessed the hygiene they go through. Also being the recipient of a few operations and never had an infection.
But in my profession I have found doctors to have the dirtiest homes. In uni when learning/training. In their lodging when locums.

Cleanest professions I have observed (At home) are hairdressers, financial persons. And a few others other than medical.

I am a simple worker and my abode is spotless, it takes not a lot each day. Nor each week to have a clean home.
Cleaning dust off the skirting is not a difficult job. Let alone the other so called mundane jobs that make an abode a home.
I agree the human body needs germs to react to for its own immune system to operate fully. But being dirty is not the way.

Yours in cleanliness

Workers

My elder sister died a long lingering death with MS in Sheffield Hallamshire Hospital. During one of my many visits to her bedside I noticed that there was an oxygen tube above the bed with some kind of paper filter inside, which was stained and filthy. A young nurse who was looking after her had a filthy sweaty string bracelet around her wrist - I was amazed that this could be allowed in a hospital and assumed that the reason was weak ward management.

But did I complain? No I didn't because I didn't want them victimising my sister.

How many times have you been on public transport or driven past a bust stop and seen nurses in their uniform on their way to work
See loads in Liverpool!!!

Seen on way home, even that is frowned upon.
Never going to work.
Why they have on site launderettes in most hossies I have worked in.

I can just imagine lying on a hospital bed, in need of vital medical care, only for the overworked doctor to say "stuff it i'm off home to clean my digs cause i havent had time to clean them in a while, go ahead and suffer"!
What a crock.
Clean my skirting boards or save a life?

Tough choice.

Get real you lot ffs!

How many times have you been on public transport or driven past a bust stop and seen nurses in their uniform on their way to work
See loads in Liverpool!!!

Yep,
because they have to wash their own. At least my daughter has to.

I can just imagine lying on a hospital bed, in need of vital medical care, only for the overworked doctor to say "stuff it i'm off home to clean my digs cause i havent had time to clean them in a while, go ahead and suffer"!
What a crock.
Clean my skirting boards or save a life?

Tough choice.

Get real you lot ffs!

£120K a year and they can't afford a cleaner? FFS Get real. :rolleyes:

Don't forget they also have to study as well as work, no day release courses for them.

...and most of them are still useless.

Say that the next time they save your or your friends life.

why not say it when your grandmother dies of dehydration or your father has to wait 3 days for critical drugs or your wife and son nearly die in childbirth or . . . . . I could go on. Like any profession there is good and bad but what is most disgusting about the nhs is the number of crap employees who would be sacked if they worked in private industry.

Sponsored Links
Back