Finally 'Beamed up'

Sponsored Links
Yup - it is sad to see him go, but even sadder (for me) is that his character was one of my formative influences as a growing lad - so, yes, I studied engineering, work in engineering for an engineering company.

...never made it on to a spaceship though :(

Sponsored Links
Funniest part I remember was on Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home:

Scotty sitting in front of a 20th century PC saying to the mouse: Hello Computer ;)

(I hear that sound everytime I start-up my computer, am I sad or what?)

Well, that's now Bones gone and Scotty beamed up for the last time, two of my youth-icons gone.

......... To swing on a star !
Or maybe you woodn't like.

Don't forget old Gene R dusting the cosmos...
;)

He could nae change the laws o` phsycs...or Kling on any longer.

I cannae hold em any longeer ....captn ... (with close up on light shone worried /burried face )

Its tha warrrp dreeve ...it lil exploooode if we cannae puu ..l awaze frim tha blasst...captn... (with close up on light shone worried /burried face ,..erm again ,lol)

but Kirk was---- the ---- man ---- with---those ----pained-----shots ----an speech ------enigmas (sp)

btw he is getting his ashes shot into space , from the next NASA shuttle when WINDOWS EXPRESS -bog of (buy one get one free ,window supreme , windy harbour, indust est ,back offbejond )get back to them about the windows on the shuttle flipping out on the take off bay ,
News night report NASA may sue but the WINDOWS EXPRESS have said to them use a bit of Decorators filler on the corners where its a bit droughty an press on for 30mins an you will get no probs ,

Up til now things are good an the shuttle will take off again

(will hills =space shuttle crash dropped from 5000/1 to 6/1 )

Sadly you could see in his last few public appearances that he was suffering from some form of a dibiliating disease, a sad loss from someone who came across as a gentle man

Sponsored Links
Back