Find the parts in a uk DIY store

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello There,

I'm trying to construct this a https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xOVswSEXsYk#t=96 DIY dual sholder mount but I am struggling to find the appropiate parts in UK DIY shops. I've been online on Screw Fix, Wickes and B&Q but I'm struggling to find the correct parts. I'm just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction or help me find the correct parts.
Here are the parts I need help with:

4 x 3/4 pvc Elbows
2 x 3/4" PVC couplings
4 x 3/4" PVC tee joints
2 x 3/4" PVC 90 degree elbow Bends
1- Cover plate
4- 3/4 in. x 2 ft. PVC pipe
1 x 3/4" 6ft Armacel
8 x #6 - 32 x 2" in Machine Screws
8 x #6 - 32 Machine nuts

Thanks In Adavance

Sponsored Links
It shouldn't be to difficult to sort something out......I'd be looking at PVC cable conduit and fixings in the electrical suppliers which will have what you need- maybe not to the exact sizes but pretty close!
John :)

You'll need to modify it a bit to UK sizes and then it'll be easy. Maybe 21.5mm overflow pipe and some metric nuts and bolts.

I used overflow pipe to make a light weight should stock on a paintball gun back in the day, though looking at the video I cannot see any advantage to this contraption, picture is just as unstable as without it.

Sponsored Links
What I thought was neat was the pipe insulation which has an adhesive seal to hold it onto the pipe. Shame it is not more common place in the U.K.

What I thought was neat was the pipe insulation which has an adhesive seal to hold it onto the pipe. Shame it is not more common place in the U.K.
Insulation does not need anything to keep it on the pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back