1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding Online Plumbing Diagram

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by ez2bwyz_ask, 15 May 2006.

This topic originated from the How to page called Plumbing in kitchen appliances.

1. ez2bwyz_ask

ez2bwyz_ask

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I am trying to find a diagram of the plumbing for a kitchen sink w/sprayer hose. Specifically needing the diagram to show the sprayer hose connection and how it is installed.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. Softus

Softus

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    What steps have you taken so far to find the diagram?

4. ez2bwyz_ask

ez2bwyz_ask

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I have scoured the internet and so far have only been able to come up with your basic kitchen faucet setup and/or kitchen faucet with disposal and dishwasher hookups. For some reason the diagrams may speak of the sprayer hose connection but they haven't actually shown it's being connected in their diagrams. Tomorrow I will probably just go to the local home improvement outlet and see what I can come up with there. If that fails then it will be off to the library.

5. LeeC

LeeC

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Try Frankee website they do taps with spray hoses but generally connect under the atp using 10mm pushfit to a third leg already on the tap body.

6. ez2bwyz_ask

ez2bwyz_ask

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thank you so much for your reply. I will try that right away. Have a great day across the pond.

7. kevplumb

kevplumb

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
  8. ez2bwyz_ask

ez2bwyz_ask

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thank you. I will look at it right away. Have a great day!

9. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

10. Sponsored Links