Fire Crews get attacked daily

Should these mindless t***s be shot dead?

• Yes, with immediate effect

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No, send them on a nice course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm a hoodie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm a lefty

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

longdogs

I can't believe we still put up with this in this country,- when fire crews or ambulance crews are called out to a fake emergency and then attacked by mindless yobs who are too young to get a h**d on, let alone be prosecuted.

Surely someone should hide in the back of the vehicle so that when these t***s appear, they can be imediately machine gunned to death. Or, perhaps they should use napalm so that the fire crew can put it out making their journey worth while.

Anyone agree with me?

Sponsored Links
No, these kids have nothing else to do, stop spoiling their fun

Or what about making them visit some of the topics in GD which according to some it would bore them to death :LOL: Why isn't there a vote for a rightie because alot of must be right handed.

Sponsored Links
Turn the high pressure hoses onto the little scrotes. :evil:

a good idea, but with bottles and rocks being thrown at the truck are you going to be the one to get out and open up the side, and rig up a hose just to spray them?

the trucks should be equipped with foam cannons like the ones at airports are..
they could put put a car fire without ever getting out of the truck if it was remote from inside..

add to that the ability to put permanent fluorescent dye into the foam to tag the little gits, or to add something that stings the eyes etc, then you've got a decent deterrent..

It's a disgraceful act.
Imagine you had a fire at home and your family was inside and the people trying to save them where under attack by these mindless morons.
But it not just the fire services, it's also the paramedics that get this treatment.:evil:

Shoot them on site or burn them to death, see how they like that :!:

Back in the day when I was a young'un. I used to look up to these people, I was a bit on the wee side but you know what I mean.
The fire service and the medics do some fantastic work on saving lives.
As for the police, they were always fair game.

What would happen to them if they did this in middle-eastern countries? They would be shot. A waste on society's resources.

the problem with this generation is that there has not been a major conflict with mandatory army time to put a sense of duty and respect into them..

they ought to do like they do in greece..
you leave school and you have to do 2 years in the army..

then there's the "reset button" mentality brought on by computer games..
if something goes wrong, they think that there's always another chance and a way to start over..

A military sniper on every engine, shoot the scumbags and send the cost of the soldiers time and the cost of the round to the feral parents.
:evil:

Sponsored Links
Back