Firebird boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm new to this 18 months ago my disabled wife and I had a new firebird boilerfitted fitted under a government scheme including wall stat tank stat zone vaulves new flue the hole nine yards including a new firebird boiler all fitted by a team of guys in about 5 hours all spot on work no probs. Then about 3 weeks ago it started chuffing out black smoke so we called an engineer to have a look and give it a service.just about to stat service we run out of oil bloke said get oil get it started he will come back got it started fine for 2 days then started ****ing out water I dŕained it caĺled firebird they sent out guy to look he said the heat exchanger is cracked we would get a new 1 under warranty. Called firebird about it because we not hear from any one for a wèek they said because it wasñt serviced they won't honner the warranty so don't buy a firebird boiler they don't honner there warranty .

Sponsored Links
Contact which ever government agency supplied the boiler under the government scheme, I can't imagine they would be very happy about a company that treats the disabled in that manner.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back