firebird popular 115

R

ringy1

Ive just after servicing a firebird popular 115 boiler with riello burner, upon servicing the customer told me that sometimes she has to press the high limit stat reset button to fire the boiler bout 70 percent of the time it works fine no bother and the other 30 percent she has to press the reset button, so i told her boiler stat is just faulty and plays up when it wants to, so i replaced the boiler stat high limit stat. So i now hopes this solves her problem. Do ye think i was right to replace boiler stat or could it be another problem?

Sponsored Links
You'll have to wait and see my friend! if she rings to complain the boiler is still tripping....... then NO, if however you hear nothing......then YES.

Fun this game innit! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Are you just changing parts cause you guess that's what's wrong??!!

Surely, you could easily check both stats with hot water & a digi stat??

Of course it could be faulty circulation in the system or a blocked flow/return pipe!!

Are you a CC/CCC son?

How do you test a stat.
I heard you put the end in boiler water and test electrical continuity with a tester?
If you still have continuity then its obviously not breaking no heat rise.
Although it might trip on a very low temperature?

Sponsored Links
You not time-served either son??!!! FFS!! No wonder they call this forum DIYdoughnuts................. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You'll have to wait and see my friend! if she rings to complain the boiler is still tripping....... then NO, if however you hear nothing......then YES.

Fun this game innit! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yep ill just have to wait and see, no complaints yet so looking good:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back