Firms urged to help smokers quit

Sponsored Links
This is probably so that smokers will have no excuse for not giving up, and be in a poor position to complain that they are not allowed to keep sloping off for a fag.

I notice that the pro-smoking propaganda group Forest* is against it.

* "Who funds you?
Most of our money is donated by tobacco companies."

http://www.forestonline.org/output/Page103.asp

A useful tip:
"When I started working here, one of the old hands advised me to take up smoking. I asked why, he said 'Because no one will have any sympathy if you keep saying "I'm just going to leave my work and stand about doing nothing for 10 minutes"

I wonder how many peaple will start smoking just so they can get the time off to give up again :D its crazy, how come they never insisted on ciggies being square so's they can fit them in a smaller packet.There's a bloke next door always burning his garden waste, means I,m passive smoking, so how come this is allowed?

Richardp said:
:D its crazy, how come they never insisted on ciggies being square so's they can fit them in a smaller packet.

Eh, RichardP, will you teach me to roll-my-own square ciggies then? ;) As many Dutch people I roll-my own, saves a lot of money, saves a lot of ciggy ends that don't dissolve and I can determine how many ciggies one package will give me.

Yeah I know: Dutch are known as cheapskates! ;)

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Richardp said:
:D its crazy, how come they never insisted on ciggies being square so's they can fit them in a smaller packet.

Eh, RichardP, will you teach me to roll-my-own square ciggies then? ;) As many Dutch people I roll-my own, saves a lot of money, saves a lot of ciggy ends that don't dissolve and I can determine how many ciggies one package will give me.

Yeah I know: Dutch are known as cheapskates! ;)
this is double dutch to me! use a square ciggy rolling machine. ;)

I'm going to save up all the time others have smoking at work and I'm going to have 5 weeks off at the end of the year ;)

Back