Fitting a new central heating programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am replacing my central heating timer ( a honeywell st699b) with a new one( A wickes/siemens rwb9).

can anyone help with the wiring? the instructions aren't too clear.

any help is appreciated.

cheers

Sponsored Links
You don't seem to be getting much help here. How about giving us a bit more information to work on. Example - what terminals do you have on the two programmers, do they have any labels on them and what wires are in the old one now?

tjsolo said:
I am replacing my central heating timer ( a honeywell st699b) with a new one( A wickes/siemens rwb9)
If it is rwb9 probably Landis&Staefa conections would be as follows

CONECTIONS RWB9 TERMINALS FIRST, ST699B SECOND.
L=L ,N=N ,1=7,2=4,3=6,4=3.

edited to correct quote

i was under the impression they have a "industry standard" back plate, may only need 1 wire moving?

Sponsored Links
It varies depends on age of programer and on make, the older the programer the more chance of having to change the backplate as well

I have a Siemans RWB9 timer but I cannot see how to select times for each day of teh week (I do not have teh instruction manual).

How do I select the day of teh week etc. Also , there only seem to be two on/off settings available for each 24 hour period -

I tried pushing the re-set button but this does not give any more choices.

Highjacking a post is not the way to go, this post is 10 months old.
Create a new post of your own with the details of your timer.

Mod can you please lock this post

done. and thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back