Fitting Panel Fence to neighbours wall...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We've decided to put up a panel fence to stop the neighbours kids ( yeh ! u heard it ) coming into our garden to play football .Ive rung the council to ask how high and the rest of it , the only thing bothering me is ....am i allowed to have the uprights for the fence bolted into their wall...? i need to know as they have a history of ringing the council on people and using solicitors to get their way..( bunch of w@nkers if u ask me personally lol )

Anyway time for the Berlin wall......

Cheers

Sponsored Links
no its thier wall.

nothing says you cant put a post next to their wall, so long as its on your side

all depends what the wall is doing. IE if its a dividing wall then is on the boundary then you can fix into it. If you think its going to cause problems, then do as breezer says and put the posts adjacent to it but concrete them in place independently so its not touching

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back