Fitting Required To Fit This Connecter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Got an under-cupboard strip light that's failed. The lead is buried in the wall. Rather than chop the lead about I wondered if anybody would recognise it and let me know which brands use it then buy a fitting with a female connector to match.
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
You need to send photobucket $399.99, or change to a provider who does not currently charge. Your choice!

Sponsored Links
If you click on it, it opens.

Looks exactly the same.

Photobucket = useless malware laden junk.

photobucket_phail.png

The fitting (helpfully) has been thrown out.
Will get another image uploaded.

Unfortunately even with the same manufacturer, they tended to chop and change the styles.
Wf used to sell tube lights that came with 2 or 3 adapters and fitted most 2 pin plugs, though with the advent of led, not sure they still sell them or if the new led version still comes with the adaptors.
What we tend to do is cut the plug off and join on the new lead with thru crimps in a choc box tucked up behind the pelmet.

upload_2017-7-30_20-59-46.png

Thanks, folks. Copy/Paste resulted in an error.

But I used snipping tool and that worked.

333, the flex exits a tile so the only place I can put a joint is the underside.

This I'll do if I can't find a suitable fitting.

You need a fitting that has the supply connection protruding from the end rather than being flush recessed.
The protruding end will go into the slot on the plug you show.

I can only recall Eterna fittings having that.

Best thing is to look for images of a Link Lead and you may see what you desire

Last edited:
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back